Student require many different types of software to do their work at home. Below are links and information on the required software for online learning. These programs are free to use and download.
Microsoft Office is used to access Word and Powerpoints. Microsoft office is free for students of Education Queensland Schools. This program is to be used on Windows or Mac computers.
1. Click the link provided to access learningplace to download: Microsft Office
2. Follow the instructions on the page to download and install.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Acrobat Reader is used to look at PDF files.
1. Click the link provided to start downloading: Adobe Acrobat Reader
2. Uncheck the buttons for google chrome and Optional Offers.
3. Click the big yellow button in the middle to download the program.
4. Follow the instructions to finish the instillation.
Collaborate is used for virtual classrooms which can be set up by your teacher.
Access your web conferencing sessions through your Virtual Classroom (eLearn) or via a direct link sent to you by your teacher.
2. Follow the information on the website to install and trouble shooting.
Blackboard IOS/Android App
The learning place runs of a program called Blackboard to help run it on a phone download the app.
Click the link: Blackboard IOS
There are many different types of web browers, if you encounter a problem loading a website changing the browser might fix the problem. Below are the three most used browers.
Click the link to download: FireFox
Click the link to download: Chrome
Clink the link to download: Microsoft Edge